Tenergy Portable Power Station, 300Wh Battery, 110V/200W(Surge 400W) TwoPure Sine Wave, AC outputs, USB type C PD 45W, Solar Ready Mobile Power for Outdoors Camping Vans RV Hunting Emergency Backup
Includes three cords to recharge the portable power station with any of the following power sources: AC outlet, solar panel, or with a car 12v port.
With 8 output ports, Tenergy’s portable power station can recharge and power up to 8 devices at once through the 2x AC ports, 3x USB ports, and the 3x 12v ports.
Power all your favorite electronics while RV camping or exploring nature. The compact size and handle design makes it easy to bring anywhere your journey takes you.
Combine with a solar panel that has maximum power point tracking (MPPT) to create a powerful and quiet renewable energy generator anywhere.
Reduce the number of cords with the universal USB C power port that doubles as an input for power and output to recharge laptops, tablets, phones, and USB-C electronics.
Power outage in your neighborhood? Be prepared for the worst situations with this reliable 300wh back-up off grid power source.
Usage notes: This portable power station is not recommended for electronics that require more than 200 watts power draw such as; power tools, electric kettles, coffee makers, heaters, hair dryers, grills, and any electronics that generate heat. If unsure, please consult the connected product’s power rating to ensure it does not require more than 200w.
- 1x T320 power station
- 1x AC charger
- 1x Car charger
- 1x Accessory storage bag
Portable Power Station Specifications
- Model: T320
- Battery: Lithium-Iron Phosphate(LiFePO4)
- Capacity: 300Wh (12.8V, 23.4Ah)
- Display: LCD
- Operation Temperature: 14F to 104F
- Size: 9.4 * 5.2 * 7.9 inch
- Weight: 8.1 lb
- Certification: FCC, CEC, PSE, RoHS
- DC 15V 3A
- MPPT: Built-in, DC5V to 24V
- AC Output:
- # of AC output port: 2
- AC output voltage: 110V
- Max continuous AC wattage: 200W
- Surge: 400W Surge
- USB Output:
- USB Output 1: 5V 2.4A (USB Type A)
- USB Output 2: 5V 2.4A (USB Type A)
- USB Output 3: 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 2.25A. (USB Type C, with PD 45W support)
- Max continuous USB wattage: 69W
- DC Output:
- Car Port output: 12V, 10A.
- DC socket 1: 12V, 8A (socket size: 5521)
- DC socket 2: 12V, 8A (socket size: 5521)
- Max continuous DC wattage: 120W
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What’s the Wh for Power Station?
- Answer: Our actual Watt-Hour 320Wh. This is energy storage rating. We choose to under rate the power station at 300Wh. This ensures our power station Wh performance will remain at 300Wh even after 2-3 years of usage.
What is the maximal power output? This determines what kind of device this unit can power
- Answer:The Power Station has separate maximal power for AC output and DC Output
- Maximal AC power output from two AC outlets combined: 110V AC output: 200W AC Continuous Power and 400W Peak or Surge Power at
- Maximal DC power outputs: 12V DC output Section: 120W for Car Port and two DC (5521) Two DC (5521) output circular ports combined. This is 5V DC output section: 69W for all USBs: two standard USB ports + one Type-C PD port combined
- Power Station total power output: 389W Continuous Power
What is the internal battery actual capacity in mAh?
- Answer: 25,000mah at 12.8V. (some other market rated mAh is using single cell voltage to calculate. If using such calculation our capacity is 100,000mAh)
Why some product is with lower Wh (like 230WH) and claims to be 62,400mAh?
- Answer: they use 3.7V single cell voltage to do the calculation, which is wrong and misleading. If we use the same calculation, then our single cell is 3.2V, our capacity rating is 320Ah/3.2V =100,000mAh. Wh rating is the most standard rating for power station.
What AC and DC Outpower outputs are available?
- (1) Our Unit have two AC outputs, so the Power Station can power two AC device at same time.
- (2) We have 5 different DC power outputs: One DC Car output port, Two DC (5521) output circular ports, Two Standard USB 5V DC outputs, One Type-C PD DC output
What is the maximal current drain?
- AC Power: maximal 1.81A at 110V AC when use one AC output
- DC Power: 12V DC (car port): 10A or DC (5521 port): 8A. This two DC output shares a total output power of 120W
- 5V DC USB A: 5V 2.4A when use one USB
- 5V DC USB Type-C: 3A (PD output is 45W)
What certifications does this product have?
- Answer: Certified with UN38.3, FCC, CEC, DOE, IEC, PSE,
- Test Report with UL2743 Testing Standard
What is the charging current of the charger provided?
- Answer: 3A
How long takes the charger to fully charge the T320 Unit?
- Answer: 8 hours
How long it takes to use the solar panel to fully charge the T320 unit?
- Answer: about 7 hours (at perfect condition)
What is the estimated T320 cycle life and usage life?
- Answer: 2000 cycles. 10-Year Life.
What is the T320 charge and discharge environment temperature range?
- Answer: charge: 32F to 104F or 0C to 40C, discharge 14F to 104F or -10C to 40C
|Compatible Solar Panel||T320 Portable Power Station|
|Hours to fully recharge in full sun||8 hours|