- Flexible And Portable: the thin solar film can be gently flexed to follow a smooth curve of 27 degrees max on a coach roof, RV, boat, caravan, cabin, tent, golf cart, etc. Light weight of 4.85 lbs.
- Powerful and Durable: made from Sunpower monocrystalline PV cells, the most efficient solar cells provider in the world. 21.5%-24% Higher-than-average Module Conversion Efficiency. ETFE Design longer life time of 15 years and is Scratches-protected and weather resistant.
- Extended for Solar Panel Kit: matching ACOPOWER 20A/30A/40A charge controller for 12V battery; Then with cables and MC4 connectors you could set up your 110w, 220W, 330W or 440W Solar Panels + Charge Controller + Battery or Solar Panel + Generator off-grid Solar System, even for DIY starters.
- Easier Installation: No reinforced mounting holes, more waterproof and you can design it as your need. Could be affixed by adhesive, grommets, zip ties or velcro. MC4 Connectors for mounting series or parallel circuit; T/Y connectors and 20ft PV Extension Cable, Battery Bare Wire Cable is needed for your solar system. You can find these cables in our store.
- Excellent Service: 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with it. Technical Support and Customer Service based in California USA. ACOPower is specialized in solar power system and we supply matching accessories.
- Note: The panel is not foldable or bendable.
The ACOPOWER 110 Watt 12 Volt Semi-Flexible Light Weight Solar Panel uses advanced SunPower monocrystalline cells that have been laminated into a thin plastic sheet. The result is a solar panel that is far more durable and efficient than traditional glass and aluminum models.
Product Specification 110W Semi-Flexible Solar Panel (Made of SunPower Solar Cell)
Peak Power (Pmax):110W
Peak Circuit Voltage(Voc):20.8V
Max Power Voltage(Vmp):17.6V
Short Circuit Current(Isc):6.87A
Max Power Current(Imp):6.25A
Power Tolerance Range:±5%
Maximum System Voltage DC:1000V
Dimension: 44.68*21.26*0.12 Inch
Makes installation quick, easy, and affordable.
Holes on panels are pre-drilled for fast mounting and securing, perfect for non-permanent installations
Can be affixed by adhesive, grommets or Velcro (with which you can easily attach or detach the panels)
Can be installed without costly structural roof reinforcements
Boats/Sailboats, Yachts, Marine applications, Motorhomes/RVs, Expedition Vehicles, Commercial Trucks/Trailers, Caravans/Popup Off-Grid and Remote Communication sites and more
Can be curved to a maximum 27-degree arc
Versatile installation options: applicable for RV, boat, cabin, tent, yachts or any other irregular surface
Ideal for storage in tight spaces or crowded areas that are typically off-limits for traditional glass and aluminum models
The junction box is sealed and waterproof
18 months worry-free workmanship warranty and 25 years 85% output warranty guarantee for every purchase from ACOPOWER .Efficient and 100% satisfied customer service.
ACOPOWER 110W Flexible Solar Panel User Manual
|Maximum Power at STC (Pmax): 110W||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 20.8V|
|Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.6V||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.9A|
|Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 6.25A||Operating Temperature: -20ºC to 65ºC|
|Dimension: 1070x540x3mm / 44.7×21.3×0.12 in||Weight: 2.2kg / 4.85 lbs|
|Panels: The solar panel itself comes with a 5-year workmanship warranty and a 25-year 85% output warranty.|
|Accessories: 1-year material warranty|