ACOPOWER 2x100W Polycrystalline Solar Panel is the key component to a system when going solar Off -Grid system. These panels are relatively compact and are a breeze to set up. Whether you are going camping in the mountains or taking a trip to the beach, this panel can be a great start to your off-grid system! This panel has several uses including marine, dry camp, RVS and other off-grid applications. ACOPOWER Provides cost-effective solar panels and Free Professional Engineering Services.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2PCS Poly Solar Panel:High Modules Conversion Efficiency 100W Poly Solar Panel Provides Up to 100W Power. Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments. TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Basic component for off-grid solar panel12/24v/36/48v system, caravan, RV’s, cars, boats, green house solar system, solar light, solar pump etc.
- Easy Installation With Pre-Drilled Hole. Each Solar Panel Comes With 12AWG Cable with PV Male/Female Quick Connectors.
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.72A; Basic Component for Off-Grid Solar Panel 12V/24V/36V/48V System, Caravan, RVS, Cars, Boats, Green House Solar Systems.Off-Grid System
- Withstand High Wind (2400Pa) and Snow Loads (5400Pa); Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Frame and Reinforced Safety and anti-Reflection Coated Glass 3.2mm Thick and Waterproof IP-65 Rated Junction Box which Allows The Panel Lasts for a Long Time.
- 2 x 100W Solar Panel
- 1 x User Manual
|Maximum Power at STC (Pmax): 100W||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22V|
|Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.48V||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.21A|
|Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 5.72A||Operating Temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC|
|Dimension: 40.1×26.4×1.4 in||Weight: 9.5kg / 20.6 lbs|
|Panels: The solar panel itself comes with a 5-year workmanship warranty and a 25-year 85% output warranty.|
|Accessories: 1-year material warranty|