The ACOPOWER 110 Watt 12 Volt Semi-Flexible, Light Weight Solar Panel uses advanced SunPower monocrystalline cells that have been laminated into a thin plastic sheet. The result is a solar panel that is far more durable and efficient than traditional glass and aluminum models.
- This thin, light weight (4.85 lbs) and portable solar panel can be gently flexed to create a smooth curve of up to 27 degrees and can be used on a bus roof, RV, boat, caravan, cabin, tent, golf cart etc.
- Made from SUNPOWER monocrystalline pv cells this panel is powerful and durable, with a much higher than average module conversion efficiency.
- This very easy to install unique frameless design features 4 metal reinforced mounting holes at each corner to be screwed on any object, the panel can also be taped or attached to an object via grommets or zip ties.
- Matching MPPT charge controller for a 12v battery and a matching generator sold separately.
- 1 x 110W Solar Panel
- 1 x solar connector for 12V battery
- 1 x User Manual
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email email@example.com.
|ACOPower 110 Watt Flexible Solar Panel||IP65 Rated waterproof junction box|
|Output Cables: 12 AWG (3.2ft long)|
|Maximum Power at STC (Pmax): 110W||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 20.8V|
|Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.6V||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.9A|
|Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 6.25A||Operating Temperature: -20ºC to 65ºC|
|Dimension: 1070x540x3mm / 44.7×21.3×0.12 in||Weight: 2.2kg / 4.85 lbs|
|Panels: The solar panel itself comes with a 5-year workmanship warranty and a 25-year 85% output warranty.|
|Accessories: 1-year material warranty|